Sunday, May 5, 2013

Joy's Life Elephant Card

Joy's Life came out with THREE new stamp sets! I couldn't wait to get my hands on them and get to work! I had this adorable elephant in my cricut library and wanted to use it. So, I made this card with a carnival theme. 

I used the Wishing you TONS of FUN sentiment from the brand new Punny Animals stamp set.

Supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamp: Joy's life and Hero arts (background stamp for the border)
Embellishments: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Clearsnap

9 comments:

Robin B. said...

What a cute card, I love the elephant! Thanks for sharing.

barbara macaskill said...

This card is so adorable! Love the elephant! TFS!

Anonymous said...

GREAT!!! New Joy's Life stamps!!! I'm all over it!!! CUTE elephant and love the new sentiment~~!!! :) :) :)
~Nicole~

Maria Matter said...

this is adorable Megan!
your sweet elephant is perfect for this sentiment!

Barb said...

Oh so cute!

kbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kbo said...

To me, this card is best sent to a skinny person, an ample person may not like it. But it is charming :)

Unknown said...

Very cute card! I love that stamp!

Patty B said...

Such a fun card, Megan!