Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Clearsnap Misted Starburst Card

Today I want to share this fun card that I created for Clearsnap using their Smooch Spritz mists and Crafter's Mini accent inks. I used a Crafter's Workshop mask for the background. The Crafter's ink minis are great because the color is opaque and covered the mist perfectly. I was glad that I didn't need to mask!



On this card, I started out by laying down the template and misting over it with gold Smooch spritz. Next, I stamped with Chalk ink, using the Impression Obsession and Hero arts stamps. Finally, I used the Crafter's Accent ink mini's to color in the stamped image. The Crafter's inks require heat to give them a permanent set, so I heated in between each color, to avoid smearing. I think I also heated after a couple of petals on the flower.



Supplies:

Hero Arts Sentiment Stamp




1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is really cool! Great card!