Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New York Comic Con NYCC 2012

You probably didn't notice, but I've been a little scarce around the crafting community lately. Among other things, I have been working on sewing my costume and finishing up Ellie's for the Comic Con, and then of course attending it.

Here we are with the lego gandalf and bilbo statues

I think my costume turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. Here are the photos of my costume and Ellie's from the movie. this is what I was aiming for.
Not too bad right?

We had a great time at the convention, even though it was BEYOND crowded. 
Here is the hobbit hiding in plain sight at the train station.

Here she is waiting for something at the con - we did a lot of waiting. But arent those curls adorable?! They fell out after only an hour or two, and we got back to the hotel so late on Saturday that I didn't bother putting the curlers in for Sunday, though.
Doing the princess of power pose with she-ra

The three of us in front of the NYCC photo op wall.



Ellie doing her split for the costume contest. She got such a great response when she did it last time, as black widow, that she thought she would do it again, regardless of the fact that Frodo wouldn't do that. She said, 'it's something not everyone can do' True. True.


1 comment:

Jingle said...

Your costumes look great!