Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pun in the Sun Joy's Life Cricut card

Joy just came out with this new Pun in the Sun stamp set and this week she asked us to make something with it. She didn't need to ask me, I couldn't wait to put this baby to use. I made this card with my new Life is a Beach cricut cartridge - that I bought for Ellie because she wanted to be able to cut out a lizard. So far that is all I have used this cartridge for - cutting LOTS of lizards. Well, they are geckos really, but close enough to her green anole that it made Ellie happy.

Anyway, when I hear 'shore' I think of those photos on some tropical island where you see the back of a chair and maybe a table with a drink, under a palm tree with a great view of the ocean. That's what I tried to recreate here.


For the sentiment, I used clearsnap embossing ink and heat embossed with white clearsnap embossing powder.

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is super cute! Love that chair!