Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tuesday Trigger sympathy card

Unfortunately, I had to make another sympathy card this week. I was inspired by the tuesday trigger over at Moxie Fab world to make this card. I always need to use inspiration of some sort - usually more than one kind - for sympathy cards because I just never know where to begin. 

Here is the trigger

I was inspired by the neutral color palette and those gold dots. To create the gold dot look, I embossed the centers of these stamped designs with gold embossing powder. The small pearls bring in the pretty feel that the lace in the photo makes me feel.
The stamps are Fiskars, Basic Grey and My Sentiments exactly.

4 comments:

Sarah C said...

So pretty! The sentiment is lovely :-)

Linda Kunsman said...

a really pretty card.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Beautiful sympathy card and take on the trigger. I love all the white space and how elegant your card looks. TFS

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Megan! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)