Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Took a break - and a couple of cards

I haven't posted in a while. That's because I just needed a break from all things scrappy. I ended up with 5 days in a row off and I didn't to any crafting until 3pm on the last day. I slept, cleaned, shopped and spent quality time with Ellie. We worked on a couple of school projects, which were really fun. I also altered her backpack so she doesn't keep getting it mixed up with another girl in her class who has the same one. So, I did do some crafting, but I was just burned out from rejections and drama. But, by the end of the 5 days, I was ready to give it a go again. I broke out some of my brand new Joy's Life stamps and created a few cards, which I can't share yet.
I will be sharing some photos and details about ellie's 'new' backpack in the new future. I thought I had taken some photos of it on my phone last night, but when I went to upload them, they were not there!

Anyway, in the mean time, since I can't make a post without a photo, here are a couple of cards that I haven't shared yet.
The first one is Little Yellow Bicycle stickers, Fancy Pants chipboard, and Bo Bunny cardstock.
The bottom one is Graphic 45 papers and an SRM sticker.


6 comments:

Nina Yang said...

Your cards are just bright and happy, Megan! I think I need a break from crafting too...

Andrea Amu said...

I totally get needing to take a break from time to time! I was wondering where you've been though, lol!

Great cards... love the fish. Looking forward to seeing the altered back-pack too! Glad you were able to find some relaxing time to just "be".

mommysews said...

Love the card too. the colors look so much like summer - I need that right now.

Luanne said...

oh these are gorgeous! love the card with fish. congrats on being a guest designer on imaginisce, great projects! using sole sisters collection

Trisha said...

Love your happy projects for Imaginisce. I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Charlotte Brochu said...

Just found your blog through Imaginesce! What fun projects you shared!