Friday, December 9, 2011

Design Principles - Proportion tutorial at ACOT


My latest tutorial over at A Cherry On Top is up. This month I discuss using the design principle of proportion effectively in your scrapbook pages. This is a follow-up to the class on Balance.

These are part of a 5 part series on using the main principles of design in your scrapbooking. However, next month I will be taking a break from the series to do something a little different.

Anyway, back to the current class. You can see the whole thing on the A Cherry on Top blog,

Here is one of the pages that I made for this reveal. I used Lily Bee's new Head Over Heels line. This page illustrates the proportion of color and the smaller embellishments paired with smaller photos.

You can see the article here.

2 comments:

Aimee Kidd said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the design!!

Mag said...

What a beautiful LO ! Love it !!