Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Set


I made this Halloween gift set not too long ago and can't believe that I totally forgot to share it! You know how sometimes you make something and just love it? Yep, that is me with this set. I love the elegant look of the wide satin ribbon (which you can't really see that well in this photo). I love the pleated banner - that took me at least 3 tries to get right.

I used Echo Park's Apothecary Emporium line, and some SRM stickers. This is my entry into the Paper Issues monthly challenge, so be sure to skip over there and check out the other gorgeous entries! I also saw a hint that the next paper crafts blog gallery challenge is going to be Halloween, so hopefully I will enter this in that also.

Now, Halloween is coming up, who should I give this to? I know that Ellie would love the candy filled tube, but I don't know if she would really appreciate the card, and I hate to break up the set.

3 comments:

Paper Issues said...

Megan! This is such a fabulous idea!! Love those tubes!! Thank you for linking up to Paper Issues!! <3 <3 <3 We featured you today...because you totally rock!!! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-card-and-candy-tube.html

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

cute! saw this via FB. Where do you get the tubes? I like that size.

Sandy said...

SO cute! Me, me, me, me... lol