Tuesday, August 2, 2011

June 4x4 Winner and some news

Since the newest 4x4 challenge went up yesterday, I chose the winner from last month. (it was a little more than a month since we switched from the end of the month to the beginning) Anyway, Random.org chose the winner, and the winner is....
Traci
Traci said...

Here's a link to my layout. I scraplifted Chrissy. All of the layouts were wonderful once again.

http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/217799-490.jpg

Traci please email me with your contact information - I really just need your email address to send the GC to. you can find a link to my email on the left sidebar of my blog.

Thanks everyone for playing!

And in other news... Last night was a really good scrappy day for me. I won the CreaTV:Northridge Publishing summer facebook contest and a fabulous Fancy Pants prize. If you havent checked out their facebook page you really should because they have some great videos and fun contests.

Then, last but certainly not least, I had another layout picked up for publication- from Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine! That makes TWO for print publications! and both in the last month! I am so excited! Looks like all my hard work is finally paying off!


No comments: