Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ACOT Glitz Reveal

This month I got to work with Glitz Hoopla, and I was surprised by how much I LOVED it! I have always liked Glitz, but this line is just amazing! I used every scrap and am seriously considering going back for seconds! See my whole reveal at ACOT HERE.

Here is one page that I just HAD to work on last night after I saw the sketch posted on the Glitz blog. Noel Culbertson made this sketch. So this page was a last minute addition to my reveal, and unfortunately I had to use the scraps that were leftover, but I still kinda adore it! I also found in working with this line, that I had a lot of stuff that matched perfectly! Sassfrass Lass Indie Girl has some greens that match great, and I even had some basic grey felties from an older basic grey line that were perfect as well.

3 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

Oh yes...this is absolutely adorable. Ya gotta love it when scraps can create such a beautiful page!

scrapwordsmom said...

Hey, Megan...you know you said you're running 10 miles a week? I just read in that same magazine that sometimes when we start exercising more than we have in awhile our bodies actually gain weight but then will level out. I am proud of you for this! If I wasn't so dang far away I would come run that 10K with you:)

Thanks for the encouragement:)

Les

ScrapGoo said...

Super cute! Everything pops on the white background!