Saturday, December 25, 2010

Lots of news and an ACOT reveal with Webster's Pages!

So, I went out of town for a week and a whole bunch of cool stuff happened. First, I forgot to tell you that I won one of the Webster's Pages Winter Wonderland challenges for my new blog header, which I designed using their new digi stuff. Then I was featured in their gallery for my card which I made for this month's NVS girls challenge and used the Webster's Pages digital papers as hybrid elements. Then, totally out of the blue, I was informed by Sandy that I had been featured on the Moxie Fab world facebook page for my blue ice cream page posted as my Day 7 countdown page.

hmm, did I forget anything? well, probably I forgot to mention anything about our eventful trip to key west where, in between illnesses I attempted to teach myself how to relax and do nothing. But I think that is a story for another day.

For now, why don't you check out my latest reveal at ACOT featuring Wonder Fall from Webster's Pages.

4 comments:

jaspertoes said...

Megan, I seriously cannot believe you are not a common name in the scrapbooking industry yet. Your stuff is amazing and I am so glad you are getting the appreciation from manufacturers that you deserve. You make their stuff look GOOD! lol
Happy Holidays my scrappy friend.

Unknown said...

This is super cute! You have a great eye for design! Thanks for posting!

Sandy Ang said...

What wonderful news. And I do love your blog banner and admire your digi skills. This is a beautiful project and makes me want to grab some Websters too.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic piece of art. And take my congrats for your win :)