Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Trends and Techniques ACOT Challenge

It is September, can you believe that?! This month for the Trends and Techniques challenge at ACOT, I am challenging everyone to use a doily on your project. :

Now that all the CHA releases have come out, some trends seem to have emerged. One of them that I noticed is doilies. Doilies are everywhere - on patterned papers and transparencies, on stamps, straight up paper doilies, rub-ons, punches, and I even saw a tutorial on how to build your own out of stamps you may already have.

So that is your challenge this month, use some type of doily in your project. It can be any type, like I mentioned above, or even a real crocheted one like I used. (Just a search for 'doilies' here at ACOT yields lots of ideas - lots from Hambly and Basic Grey.)

No comments: