Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sass Lass layout from pencil lines sketch

This is a layout that I created with the new Indie Girl papers from Sass Lass. (I accidentally ordered TWO collection packs, but that's ok because I am LOVING it!) What ISNT going on in this layout - we have misting, coloring, layering, staples etc. I threw in a little bit of purple because her outfit is purple, and I wanted it to coordinate. The purple works great with this collection!

The 'E' on the corner is from DD. She is always trying to put stuff on my layouts, or giving me stickers and things and telling me they are for my projects. I usually deflect her, but this time I thought I could work it in - it IS her initial. I inked it a little to tone down the bright green.

2 comments:

anazelia said...

this is great meg. love the colors.

Stacey said...

So are you going to try for the Sass team or what? You rock the sass like no other. Can't believe how big she is getting. I remember when she was just a baby!