Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I forgot about this


I was holding on to this when I was entertaining the idea of applying for Prima's DT. I finally decided that I am not a good match for Prima, but forgot to post this. It's an altered plastic can that used to hold protein shake powder. It's in my gallery at ACOT, along with the supplies I used (which are out of stock there right now)
This can matches my kitchen - yellow/cream walls, red cabinets and black accents. Like a coffee poster. It might sound a little odd, but it works. I love it!

In other news, this week is looking much better than last week. I got some scrapping in over the weekend - as you could probably tell. I just decided to let myself play - which for me usually involves lots of challenges. I had a blast though, and used up a lot of that Indie Girl paper! Although, happily I am not tired of it yet. I don't know if I ever will be! But I thought with TWO packs of it I would get tired.

No comments: