Monday, October 19, 2009

ACOT CT Appreciation Crop and Challenge

the community at ACOT is having a crop for all of us CT members, so we can play since we dont usually get to play at crops because we are hosting them. I had a blast! Its still going on today but I wont get to scrap anymore. :( oh well, it was still fun and I got a bunch of challenges done both for the crop and for some other blogs that Ive been following but not participating in because I havent had much time to scrap lately.

So here is the first page that I made. I used the sketch from the scrapsketch blog. from last week. and the creative pandemonium challenge to use 2 colors of cardstock, 2 tags and one photo. (hope it was 2 or more tags because that's what I assumed)
The papers are from the front page of the cosmo cricket collection pack.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh - I love all of the strips of paper and the stitching! Nice layout.

Carla said...

Great layout! I love all the colors :) Thanks for playing along with us!