Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I won, twice (well ok 3 times) and a DT call

First, I won a random drawing from the Moxie Fab world blog. I will be receiving a copy of Card Creations 7 AND a prize package from trendy American Crafts! ( Thickers, rub-on transfers, jewel brads, Zing! embossing powder, rubber stamps, and more!)

Then I won some stamps from Scrap It Forward for my Dear Ol Dad layout,which is awesome because I dont have very many stamps.

and finally I won a $25 gift card from Scraptacular which is a online and brick and mortar store that I just found out about this weekend when I was cropping with the owner. It is only about an hour from my house! I am going to wait and use the GC when I go to the store, it will just give me all that much more incentive to get my rear out there and check it out. I feel a little bad about swooping in at the last minute and uploading a ton of layouts, but I had the funeral and everything. And then, well I DO scrap A LOT. So, I just uploaded all my layouts from the last month or two (and some all time faves).

And one more thing before I show you some more new pages. There is a DT call at Scrapbook Dreamer. This place is GREAT! unfortunately I had to resign because my life is crazy right now, but the Laura's (there are two) are great to work for! so check it out:

ScrapbookDreamer.com 2009 DT Call


Dates: Submissions in by July 20, 2009

Announcement of team by July 23rd

Start Date: August 1, 2009

Details: Open to US and Canadian citizens only. (Due to shipping)

ScrapbookDreamer.com is looking for a few 'Dream Girls'!! Are you passionate about scrap booking? Do you want to be a Dream Girl?


ok now here are a couple of layouts
this one was for an ad inspiration challenge at Scrapbook Dreamer. I think it is pretty neat, but when I was working on it it kept freaking me out becasue the photo is practically life-sized.

Photobucket

and this one was for the scraplift and color challenge at Dreamer. (I love it that they have so many challenges each month!)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

Wow...How do you get soo many layouts done, work, take care of your daughter and hubby...do you sleep? More incredible layouts. I think I'll just hang out here and lift all your stuff! LOL!!!

Marcie said...

These are great Meg! I love the big photo of your daughter!