Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ode to Scrappy Goodness

Yesterday was the best scrappy goodness day EVER! First I went to the LSS to drop off my DT projects and pick up my new supplies. The assignment this month is to use Graphic 45 papers. Now I havent yet been a big fan of Graphic 45 so I wasnt all that excited with this assignment, until I saw the new Travelogue line! I had to buy the entire thing! Now I can't wait to get scrapping the rest of those Europe photos! While I was there, I decided to buy myself a Mother's Day present, since Seth doesnt think it's his job to get me one, and Ellie is too little. So I got a few things that I have been coveting for months - Technique Tuesday flower petal stamps,
























7 Gypsies gaffer tape, and a Stampers Anynomous Tim Holtz stamp set.




































Then I got home and found my Sassafras Lass blog candy box containing the entire Vinatge Yummy and Anthem paper and sticker lines! So after taking inventory of what came in that box, I went online to ACOT and used my GCs from the crop to order the Sassafras brads and felties and chipboard that didnt come in the box and a couple prima flowers. Woohoo!

And just for fun, here is a page that I made on NSD weekend, of my nephew Evan, on Sassafras Lass anthem paper. (yes I already had most of the anthem paper that came in the box, but that's ok because I just adore Sassafras, so I can always use more!)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Woo Hoo! What a fabulous day! Love the Tim Holtz stamp set you bought - it's fabulous! Can't wait to see what you use it on.