Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This weekend

yes I know it has been a while. What have I been up to? Im honestly not sure I remember. I had a friend over on Friday night and we had a great time hanging out. Saturday we recovered in the morning then had some people over, then Ellie and I went to a movie - her first movie in the theater - and shopping and got some dinner. It was a girls day out. Sunday, I was supposed to scrapbook, but gosh I can't remember what I did. Oh, that's right, I had Renee and Silas and Ada over. We had a good time catching up. And I did a little scrapbooking. Then on Monday we had parent teacher conferences at ellie's school - she is doing well. The teachers said she is really smart and ahead intellectually for her age but maybe a little behind the other kids in her class in maturity - which is to be expected because she is the youngest. Then we went out to breakfast with Seth's grandmother. Then we got some left handed scissors for Ellie from the teacher store. Then it started snowing so I scrapped and then we went sledding! Ellie had a total blast sledding. She was totally cracking me up. Every time she would say 'I want to do dat again'. I posted some videos on my facebook, but I am sure you will see photos coming out soon on scrap pages.

Back to scrappy stuff - I can't really show you what I was working on this weekend. But I can tell you that it is going to be a fun tutorial that will be available in the 2 Scrappy Chix kit on Feb 1. Below is a picture of the kit and just let me tell you that it is awesome. I am not a huge valentine's fan myself, but I made some pretty cool stuff with this kit - stuff that isnt your typical valentine's day stuff. I can't wait to share it! Just check out all the fun extras in this kit - tulle, paint, a chipboard spinner, a mirrored XOX and those doilies! Oh and that is not to even mention the precious bo bunny papers! you have to check it out HERE.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Seems like you have been keeping busy, can't wait to see the sledding layouts!

scrapwordsmom said...

Hey! Sounds like a great weekend!! Love that kit!:)