Monday, December 8, 2008

What a weekend

Do I say that all the time or what?

So this weekend I had my first LSS Dt meeting. It was fun and I got to choose my own stuff for the next month's challenge and I might teach a class!

I also cleaned the house, did 10 loads of laundry, made cut out cookies, fudge, rice pudding, hershey's kiss cookies, 3 mini albums, 3 scrapbook pages, an altered item and a card.

now today I am miserable. I dont really know why, just in a funk and I can't get out of it - hence the short hand blog post. not my usual long-winded self.

anyway here you go - a page that I worked on for my scrapbook dreamer dec dt reveal. Using fancy pants papers, ek success punch (love that thing), puffy paint, dew drop things, a ymbd label and foam tape and ink.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sandy said...

This is too darned cute. The photos are precious. Love the photo corners and the embellies, too. Great job. My confirmation word to leave this comment is hella... funny, eh?

scrapwordsmom said...

I really love how you decorated that tree!! Cute layout. And I love the photos of Ellie and Seth.

Wow, you sure got a ton done!!

Breeding Fancy Art Prints said...

I canNOT believe you really got all of that done. I'm not that productive in a week, let alone a weekend or a day!! I'll have what you're drinkin'!

Luv those trees!

Laura Gilhuly said...

Reading that made me tired! Love the layout!