Thursday, November 20, 2008

Creative Inkling

Last night I got to go to the new LSS near my office and meet the people that I will be working with as part of the Design Team. They were both super nice and I can't wait to meet the rest of the team! And the store is so cute! it is small but really well stocked! I spend almost $50 - oops! But I got some great flowers and stickles and brads- oh my! Oh and I HAVE to share that they are going to be having Donna Downey in the store for 2 days of classes! I can't wait!

So, I know most of you arent, but if you are local and get a chance to stop into Creative Inkling in Peddler's Village, Lahaska, PA, this is the page of mine that you will see, right at the front of the store, I feel like a star! lol

Photobucket

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Great layout and Congrats on the lss DT gig! Awesome! Enjoy!

Sandy said...

Wonderful lo! Congratulations on the new DT position. It's so cool that your lo is in the front of the store! Great job!