Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 things ...

Ok, I was tagged by Leslie and I am goign to answer these questions because I am in an odd kind of mood and because Les is a good friend. But in general, I dont do blog tag, and I am not going to tag anyone at the end.

Oh and I am going to add one here at the top, maybe one of my things about me should have been that I am nonconformist, or maybe that I am an overachiever, or at least overambitious, or maybe just a multitasker...
5 things I am doing this weekend
1. crop at Scrapwords
2. crop at Scrapbook Dreamer
3. crop at ACOT
4. hair cut
5. lots of laundry

5 Things I love
1. My family
2. Scrapbooking
3. Watching TV
4. Candy
5. Fall

5 Snacks I love
1. Swedish Fish
2. buttery kettle corn
3. reeses cups
4. any sweet baked good - cookies, cakes, brownies etc
5. diet coke

5 Things you may not know about me
1. I like rap music
2. I am VERY sarcastic. (sometimes doesnt come across well online)
3. you may know this one now, but I am very liberal
4. I used to be a cheerleader
5. I NEVER work out. (working on changing that, but its true)

5 Quirky things about me
1. Well I dont think I have something quite as quirky as putting vapo rub on my nose each night, but let's see - I have a bad habit of clearing my ears when I get stressed
2. I bounce my legs often
3. I dont like Canadian singers. Nothing against them being Canadian, just for some reason I dont seem to like the popular ones - think Avril Lavigne.
4. I am great with numbers but bad with dates.
5. I dont really watch movies. Lots of TV, no movies.


5 Places I've lived
1. Lancaster county PA
2. Scottsdale AZ
3. Pittsburgh PA
4. Baltimore MD
5. Philadelphia PA

I choose not to tag anyone else.

2 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

Okay, so you have me laughing OUT LOUD on the Vicks vapo rub thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Carla said...

I like tags when I can come to someones blog and get to know them better.....I liked reading about all of this stuff about you!