Monday, September 22, 2008

RAK winner and Next round of Bad Girls

Wow, I had a busy weekend! I didnt even get around to posting this.

The winner of the RAK (as chosen by the random number generator) was #10 Nicole
"Nicole said...
Ornaments always sell at craft fairs. I have seen them made from CDs. Very cute! The garlands are also a hit. I also saw somewhere, if I think of it I will PM you on WT, using old clear packaging and altering them into ornaments. Hope you get your mojo back!
September 16, 2008 4:14 PM"

Nicole: if you can PM me on WT to send me your address that would be great! I will get a RAK out to you asap (although, I should mention that I usually take a while getting boxes to the post office, but I will do my best)

Anyway, here is the page that I entered into the second round of the bad girls top designer contest. The challenge was to use at least two different patterned papers and to use a gallon, quart, and pint color scheme.

I made it to the next round with this page!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Your page is fantastic Meg, what refreshing colours you used.

Congratulations to Nicole too.