Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here is a little accordion album that I made for my craft show. I will probably post instructions sometime next week, because this album is soooo easy! All you do is take one sheet of sturdy paper, and cut it into 12x4 inch strips. Then you fold each strip in half and set it upright to form a 'W' and then use the third piece to reinforce the center part and hold the thing together. If that doesnt make sense, I will show pictures next time I make one.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

Meg...you are just the altering queen! I love this little album!

ellen s. said...

hey meg! how are you?!?!?! stopping by to see all your fabulous eye candy! hope all is well :)

Timi O. Mercado said...

Saw this at Scrapwords and all I can say is that this is beautiful!

BTW, you have an award waiting in my personal blog. please drop by and get it. It's in http://scrapaholictimi.blogspot.com

Zoa said...

this is gorgeous!! love it!

Carla said...

That is just adorable.....