Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mini Book

I am so proud of this mini book! I made it for my sister because her camera was not working on the day of my niece's second birthday party. Oh and it is going to be my entry into the Teresa Collins mini book competition at Coordinates Collections. As soon as I make sure that I like these photos. what do you think? do you like the composite photos, or should I just take a photo of the one or two best pages with the whole book showing but open to those pages?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The album is 7 Gypsies. I took it completely apart and stamped each of the pages with Fancy Pants stamps. (Love those stamps! And you can get them in the Scrapwords store). I also used a bunch of stuff from ymbd.etsy.com : the vellum flowers, the paisley tag, the flower tag, and one of the journaling tags. Aslo there is a ton of Teresa Collins stuff here. Including the damask design that is on the cover. I will be posting tips about that in an article later today. Other supplies include: mini die cut paper from Jenni Bowlin, ribbon from AC, letters from MM, letters from AC, chipboard buttons from MM, chipboard from Scenic route, Jenni Bowlin tickets, Daisy D's rub-ons, coasters from imagination project, stickers from CI, and paper from CI.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Love this Meg and good luck with your entry! It's fab!

Colleen said...

I tagged you too!

scrapwordsmom said...

This just rocks!! Love this.

Suzanne said...

Oh, WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!

Sandi Minchuk said...

This book is just adorable, Meg!