Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Some Easter and spring cards

Here are a few cards that I made this weekend for challenges at Willow Traders. This first one is an easter card using some labels from Cat's etsy shop - ymbd.etsy.com

Photobucket

and these are a few more that I did using some sketches for a challenge:

 

Photobucket

The one with the big flower doesnt have a sentiment on it, because I planned for that to be the first of several sympathy cards that I want to make to have on hand. And I didnt have a stamp that said 'sympathy' so I left it blank, and I kind of like it that way. The flower is up on pop dots, that is why you see the big shadow.

 The big pink flower on the Thank you card is from the scrapwords store. I had a package of them for a while and I didnt open them because they didnt really speak to me from inside the package, but when I took it out I was pleasantly surprised at how soft and delicate they are! It was the perfect thing for this spring card!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

These are great Meg! Love the springy colours!!

Shannon said...

cute stuff! you're on a roll there!