Thursday, February 28, 2008

A couple of pages

Here are a couple more pages that I did this past weekend.

This one was for the GDT call at backporchmemories, but when I went back and read the rules again, I realized that they are requiring journaling. I havent decided yet if I am going to try to add some journaling and submit it, or leave it as it is. I kinda like it the way it is, but I did think (even before I saw the requirement of journaling) of putting some captions on the photos. so I dont know. Anyway, this was made using my Scarlet Lime kit and with a sketch from becky fleck done for backporchmemories.

Photobucket

This one I did for a challenge at acherryontop for their virtual crop - from which I won NOTHING - which is unusual for me at their crops. Almost everything is random drawing based, so I am not bragging about my ability, but usually i win SOMETHING. Anyway, the challenge was to make a page about summer in an 8.5x11 format that could be submitted to a cover page call from memory makers (or some magazine). I dont really do the mag submissions and since the pic I used doesnt have the subjects looking at the camera, I didnt bother submitting it. but I do like it! I used the Scrapperie carnival kit along with some Fancy Pants felt that I got from scrapwords.

Photobucket

What else is new? Someone, I think it was becca but I could be wrong, at Scrapwords challenged us to make a top 10 list. So here is mine:

Top Ten Things to do on the weekend (in no particular order other than how they come into my head)
1. Watch TV
2. Scrap
3. Take a nap
4. go to the zoo
5. run errands
6. visit with family
7. play with Ellie
8. go to the park
9. (totally running out of things now) Sleep in
10. hang out with friends. (how did I forget that one?)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Great layouts and love that list! Sounds like a fun weekend!