Monday, January 7, 2008

I've been tagged

1. My 2 favorite scrapbook topics are my daughter and myself!
2. The 2 best places I've been to are Switzerland and the Big Island Hawaii
3. 2 things I do everyday are eat and check email
4. The 2 things everyone knows about me are that I scrap and I'm a computer person.
5. The 2 places I wish to visit are Palau and Nepal
6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I'm addicted to diet coke and I love video games.
7. My two favorite foods are: chocolate and chocolate.

and I am going to tag: Michele and Suzanne answer the above questions, add one and then tag two people


Ok and I just have to mention something that is weighing on my mind today. I can't stop thinking about the DT competition over at My Scrapbook Nook the announcement is going to be made on Sat at 1pm EST and I am just getting more and more nervous by the day. I am having a tough enough time focusing on my work and this is just making me totally scatterbrained. there is so much competition over there. I keep telling myself not to be upset if I dont win, because there are so many deserving choices.

Oh and Bad Girls is going to announce the first winner of the apron challenge, and I am pretty excited about that too. I know there is no way that I am going to win, but my entry was pretty cool if I do say so myself. So I am anxious to know the winner!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Check my blog! I've answered and tagged two scrappy friends. I'll bet their answers will be similar to mine! LOL Thanks Megan! :-)

Nicole said...

Megan just wanted to say good luck on the DT competition. I'm sure you will get it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.