Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday that is really Friday

Boy, you have to love it! I get every other Friday off, and it kind of stinks working 9 hour days to get that day off, but it really rocks when I have a 3 day weekend! It is like someone gave me a gift! I always try to do something special with it. This Friday I am taking Ellie to the zoo, along with Nana and Grace! I just know the girls are going to have a great time - Nana too! I hope the elephants are still there. They are moving the elephants out because the habitat isn't good for them. I am all for that, I think the animals should be somewhere that they can be comfortable. But I want Eliana to see them one more time. She loves elephants lately! If they are there, I will have to make sure to get a pic of her with them (or three - LOL!).

So, today feels like Friday, and I am in such a good mood! I worked from home yesterday and I just feel so much more rejuvenated today. It really is amazing! I don't think I would want to work at home every day even if I could. But after sitting in traffic for 2 hours on my way home on Tuesday night, it was a really nice change of pace to be able to 'sleep in' - til 6am - lol! and then sit around in my pajamas getting my work done in total peace and quiet. I really got a ton of work done! And like I said, I feel so great today! The drive didn't frustrate me like I think it would have yesterday.

Oh, and I worked out again this morning. That makes two days this week. Ok, not fantastic since my goal is every day, but not too shabby. I sort of hurt my leg while I was working out on Tuesday, so that is why I didn't do it on Wednesday - needed time to heal.

Oh and scrapbooking! Last night after I finished work I put a meatloaf in the oven - it also felt really good to make a homecooked meal. Then I scrapbooked. I finished the LO about my desire to lose weight - well finished except the bling crown that I don't have yet. I think it looks pretty good - exactly what I had in mind, but I dont know if it is too busy. Seth thinks it is. So I might change it a little tonight. It felt really good to do something totally different and artistic. The page is full of doodling, and writing. It looks sort of 'urban' like graffiti. Seth said it has a 'stream of consciousness feel'.

No comments: